MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Boost - Admin Resources and Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: Forum Boost
Site URL: <snip>
Description: Forum Boost was established to provide each forum owner with the tools and support they need to run a successful forum. We want everyones forum to make it big, and our knowledgeable staff has been around forums for quite some time. We are more than happy to help with any of your questions. In addition, here are some of the other things we offer:

Software Support
Exclusive FB Articles
Exclusive FB Interviews

So make sure to stop by and see just what our forum has to offer. You won't regret it.
Your Name on the Board: MrJohn
Looking good. Are you looking for people to interview?
Pros: Professional look, nice choice of categories and clever layout. Management seems to be a on the right track to a well structured forum. Nice domain name too, with nice logo. Good job with RSS Feed integration.

Cons: Unoriginal and needs much more content. Adding more will boost your overall score. Arcade is unnecessary and out of context.

Overall Rating 8/10

Good Job!
(2010-11-28, 07:36 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good. Are you looking for people to interview?

Yes I am always looking for people to interview.

(2010-11-28, 08:02 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Pros: Professional look, nice choice of categories and clever layout. Management seems to be a on the right track to a well structured forum. Nice domain name too, with nice logo. Good job with RSS Feed integration.

Cons: Unoriginal and needs much more content. Adding more will boost your overall score. Arcade is unnecessary and out of context.

Overall Rating 8/10

Good Job!

Thanks Violation, the arcade was just kind of a stress reliever. I am really trying to get more content. Cool
(2010-11-28, 10:24 PM)MrJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Violation, the arcade was just kind of a stress reliever. I am really trying to get more content. Cool

PM me when this has been done and I'll consider joining. =)

I would suggest a couple more categories.
(2010-11-29, 01:02 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest a couple more categories.

Yea I want to add a bit more, but I want to get some posts and content flowing through before adding more.
Pretty nice forum, a good theme and you seem to have a good community. However, as suggest some categories/forums for better discussion may be better. You can probably spare the additions. Smile

And, if you'd like someone to interview feel free to drop me a pm. Big Grin
Thanks Derek, I might have to take you up on that.
Thought I would mention this site/forum is no longer operating with a MyBB installed forum its now running of phpBB so It might want to be closed or something.
Pages: 1 2