MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dynaxel.com - Web and Graphic Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Created a Twitter account for Dynaxel, should be a lot easier to update everyone now.
Liking the new design Jessie Smile However, you need to add a stop to your jQuery collapse - if you click the button multiple times, it'll keep opening and closing for ages Wink Just add .stop(true, true) to fix it.
Also, the Login button needs to go ~1 px up so the "shine" gradient lines up with the bar it's over.
Looking good Wink
Looks great Jessie. Glad you hit 1000 members too. Jessie, you are an amazing designer. Do you do just website designs, like not mybb?
(2011-05-23, 04:44 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great Jessie. Glad you hit 1000 members too. Jessie, you are an amazing designer. Do you do just website designs, like not mybb?

Of course I do, I guess I haven't really made that clear in the past Toungue
(2011-05-23, 05:54 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-23, 04:44 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great Jessie. Glad you hit 1000 members too. Jessie, you are an amazing designer. Do you do just website designs, like not mybb?

I'll think about it for a new website. I have a design already but it can be improved.

What is the price range for a normal 5-10 page website.
(2011-05-23, 06:59 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-23, 05:54 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll think about it for a new website. I have a design already but it can be improved.

What is the price range for a normal 5-10 page website.

Do you just want html/css? Cause I have limited knowledge of PHP at the moment.
Pages: 1 2 3