MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have started a new forum, very new not even a theme/logo for it yet and in need of an Administrator to sort of co-run the community with me. I have set it up the way I want it and I will take care of all the finacial stuff but I need someone with me to help make it active, promote it, enforce rules and make decisions and that stuff with me.

You would be given full administrator access to the forum but not to FTP as I can take care of all that unless of course you want to add custom mods or something like that.

You need to be 18 years old or over if thats cool Smile If you are interested, please reply here or in PM, the best way to get a hold of me is email at [email protected] i check it on my phone so I see it faster than here.

Let me know why you are interested in being an Admin Smile
I'm 17, but you know me Shawn. Toungue Talk to me on MSN.
What type of site is it? I am interested...
I now have an Admin Smile but I am looking to get an active Moderator (global) and a review team leader as well. Its an admin site specifically for MyBB forums.
I could be a mod, and i can be very active as well.
Do you have any sort of IM program?

[email protected] - my msn
shawn_gossman - my yahoo
shawn.gossman - my skype
Does being the global moderator or other positions have any compensation? It's been a rough economy.
No, these are a volunteer positions.