MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help testing a plugin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody ever wanted to create their own cPanel web hosting company? Well I've created a MyBB plugin that manages cPanel hosting clients. I am looking for some volunteers to help me test this before I release it though since it interacts with cPanel/WHM it has the potential to be devastating. If you are interested in helping me test this let me know! I can even provide you with a small free cPanel reseller account so you can try it out if you don't have your own.

Please only contact me if you would like to help me test this plugin by running it in a NON-PRODUCTION environment since it still has some tweaking to do. Wink

And before anybody asks, I don't want to release the plugin publicly until it's somewhat tested so consider this a closed-beta offer. Wink
I don't know how much time I'll be able to spare to test, but I would love to help out Smile I don't have a WHM access anymore, so would I be able to have a reseller to test?