MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Locked out of forum..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well awhile ago, I sold my forum.. I sold it at a cheap price, because they wanted just to like "own" the forum.. I kept the domain and the cpanel, host.. So I made them a Super Admin in the config file and took me off it, and then they demoted me to a user (Which I asked them to do)
Now today I checked it and it seems they took copied all the posts, and moved to a vBulletin forum and on a new host and domain and everything.. So I tried contacting them.. and nothing.. Now I am wondering I tried making myself a Super Admin in the config file, but it still gives me the closed message? Is there anyway for me to turn off the closed message through config file or make myself an admin somehow? Just so I can access the board to see what happened..?

Thanks.
Making you a super admin in config.php will do nothing if you're in a group that can access the ACP, you'll need to change your usergroup to4 via phpMyAdmin.
That fixed it, thanks. Big Grin