MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FREE mybb hosting with mysql ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to forward a client to free mybb hosting....but I want to import a mysql database so they do not lose any info.

Does anyone know of one?
Thanks for the link, but I found 000webhost.com

cheers
000Webhost is a terrible host. I can offer you better hosting, pm me.
Why are you advertising here if you run VBULLETIN on your site?

1. You have no package information on your mainpage.

2. 9 out of 10 people are not smart enough to browse through the "order" link via the billing WHM installation you have to locate your packages info. Not to mention all you have listed for packages are space! ! You fail to add that you offer x amount of emails, x amount of bandwidth, x amount of mysql databases, ruby on rails?

3. Your prices cannot compete to big hosts that offer unlimited for mere dollars.
www.bplaced.net
I host there myself and it's a fast reliable hosting.
Some features such as cURL etc are disabled, but you don't need them.
It's faster than some other hostings, even paid.
My website has an average loading time of 0.03xxxxxxx

I just went to my forum index not portal:

Generated in 0.0397909 seconds (92.68% PHP / 7.32% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 9 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0230529 / Memory Usage: 5,25 MB
PHP version: 5.3.3 / Server Load: 0 / GZip Compression: Enabled

I only had downtime with that once, but that was because they moved my website & account to another server to improve speed.
Give it a try !
Else pay the 3 per month and get 4gb disc and all features enabled.
(2010-12-03, 02:09 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you advertising here if you run VBULLETIN on your site?

1. You have no package information on your mainpage.

2. 9 out of 10 people are not smart enough to browse through the "order" link via the billing WHM installation you have to locate your packages info. Not to mention all you have listed for packages are space! ! You fail to add that you offer x amount of emails, x amount of bandwidth, x amount of mysql databases, ruby on rails?

3. Your prices cannot compete to big hosts that offer unlimited for mere dollars.
Actually the vBulletin is temporary, we'll be on Mybb in a few days. Smile

1 - It's called billing...

2 - Then they're pretty dumb. And I'll be adding that soon.

3 - Unlimited is not true, and fails. Wink
@ ansem...thanks bud

@ derek...good luck
(2010-12-03, 06:41 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-03, 02:09 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]2. 9 out of 10 people are not smart enough to browse through the "order" link via the billing WHM installation you have to locate your packages info. Not to mention all you have listed for packages are space! ! You fail to add that you offer x amount of emails, x amount of bandwidth, x amount of mysql databases, ruby on rails?
2 - Then they're pretty dumb. And I'll be adding that soon.

They wouldn't be dumb, it's your website that fails. If I can't find the only think I could possibly care about on a page, I'd just leave it frustrated... which means that I'll hate your website and will tell everyone I know about it.
We're doing a rework anyway, but people need to at least try...
Pages: 1 2