MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cyber Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone get great deals on Cyber Monday or do you not fall for all the marketing and just not bother?
This is the first time I've heard of it.
I guess you are not the shopping / bargain type person then?
This is actually the first year I've heard about it too :p
Blew all my money already, too bad because some clothing stores had insane deals. ssense.com had 30% off their entire stock.
Nah i don't really care anymore. If there is a boxing day sale IRL i'll go, i stopped buying stuff after i got a shirt that was like, for a toddler that was XL :/
(2010-12-01, 02:36 AM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you are not the shopping / bargain type person then?
I don't buy much, but I do love to bargain. Smile

The way things go just now they will have iPad Tuesday.
(2010-12-01, 02:00 AM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]just not bother?

I knew what would happen so I didn't bother.

When I bought Windows 7 from Amazon Germany (they had a release sale where you could get it for 1/4 of the original price) it was sold out within 5 minutes. I got a copy but it involved being there right on time and clicking the order about 100 times because the Amazon web server would time out.

So for any less specific sale where you don't even know what to get, it's just not worth the bother. Amazon has way too many customers so even if they had larger quantities in stock it'd be sold out anyway.
Well, sites other than Amazon had this Toungue
Pages: 1 2