MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BeggarsTv.eu® | You're Forum Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logobeggars.png]
Home Page <snip>
Forum Community <snip>

English Version
BeggarsTV, has recently created a community in continuing
growth. We deal with many topics, including
Computers and Technology: PHP, CSS, ASP & ASP.Net, HTML, etc..
Mobile Phones: Technical, News from the world of Mobile Phones,
Applications & Games Themes S60 5th Edition, iPad iPhone
IPod touch. DOWNLOAD: Navigation Software & Maps
PPC-PNA, GPS & Map for Symbian
S60 Open Source Software / Free etc.. We offer
free information and free to all from around the
world, so we will also talk News: Politics,
Italian General News, Books and Culture, Soccer |
Series A, Reforms, News etc.. In addition, we thought
to an area that entertain the many fans
Online Game & Do not, therefore, also the section abiamo
special call their "Game Online & Never" in which
we talk about: how Metin2 MMORPG, Cabal Online, Lineage 2,
4Story etc.. FPS as A.V.A, Warrock, Combat Arms, Call of
MW2 Duty etc.. PC Games, Browser Games and Video Games.
Section open to fans of Streaming; BeggarsTV
offers the latest movie releases at the cinema, cartoons
panoply (also FREE on request) and
many SerieTV always being updated. Section
dedicated to Photoshop, where fans
will amaze all with their work, the less experienced
ask for help to improve, and there will be different
Graphics context. Helpful staff, always willing
to help you find what you need and / or give
Free information.

Italian Version
BeggarsTV, è una community creata da poco in continua crescita. Trattiamo di moltissimi argomenti, fra i quali Tecnologia e Computer: PHP, CSS, ASP & ASP.Net, HTML ecc. Telefonia: Schede tecniche, News dal mondo dei Cellulari, Giochi Applicazioni & Temi s60 5th Edition, iPad iPhone IPod touch. DOWNLOAD: Software di Navigazione & Mappe per PPC-PNA, Navigatori Gps & Mappe per cellulari Symbian S60, Programmi Open Source / Free ecc. Noi, offriamo un'informazione libera e gratuita per tutti da tutto il mondo, perciò si parlà anche ti Attualità: Politica, Notizie Italiane Generali, Libri Culturali, Calcio | Serie A, Riforme, News ecc. Oltre a ciò, abbiamo pensato ad un'area che intrattenga i moltissimi appassionati di Game Online & Non, perciò abiamo anche la sezione apposita chiamata proprio "Game Online & Non" nella quale si parla di: MMORPG come Metin2, Cabal Online, Lineage 2, 4Story ecc. FPS come A.V.A, Warrock, Combat Arms, Call of Duty MW2 ecc. PC Games, Browser Games e Video Games. Sezione aperta agli appassionati di Streaming; BeggarsTV offre gli ultimi film usciti al cinema, cartoni di vastissima scelta (Anche su richiesta GRATUITA)e moltissime SerieTV sempre in aggiornamento. Sezione dedicata a Photoshop, nella quale gli appassionati potranno stupire tutti con i loro lavori, i meno esperti chiedere aiuto per migliorare, e ci saranno anche diversi Contest Grafici. STAFF molto disponibile, sempre disposti ad aiutarvi a trovare ciò che vi occorre e/o a darvi libere informazioni.
I'm sure that you have downloads to free software that aren't free on your forum. Not sure though, since your forum is in Italian.
In what way? Smile Download Free? Big Grin
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to remove the copyright from the theme. Actually, you claim to be the one who made it which is even worst.

Please put it back in and read the license again at http://photoshopbliss.info/forums/thread-7.html
(2010-12-01, 02:30 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to remove the copyright from the theme. Actually, you claim to be the one who made it which is even worst.

Please put it back in and read the license again at http://photoshopbliss.info/forums/thread-7.html

This.

Va bene che tutto quello che c'è dentro è frutto del vostro lavoro, ma date a Cesare quel che è di Cesare (in questo caso a Jordan Lovelle quel che è di Jordan Lovelle).
Italiano idiota
You have links to multiple illegal downloads, and have removed the copyright of your theme, so I'm going to have to close this.