MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who Was Online Today - Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I installed the plugin, activated it, checked the settings but it's not showing.
Please help,
Thanks
You wont get any help unless you give us more information than that. Theres loads of these plugins for who was online today.

What plugin are you using (link)?

Whats your url ?
(2010-12-01, 08:32 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]You wont get any help unless you give us more information than that. Theres loads of these plugins for who was online today.

What plugin are you using (link)?

Whats your url ?

It's your plugin, www.movieflump.com
Ill put $100 on it that you didnt read the "Installation.txt" file that came with the package, did you ?
(2010-12-01, 05:13 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Ill put $100 on it that you didnt read the "Installation.txt" file that came with the package, did you ?

I didn't sorry, working now. Also, is there anyway to remove the space before the comma after the name?
(2010-12-01, 05:19 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-01, 05:13 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Ill put $100 on it that you didnt read the "Installation.txt" file that came with the package, did you ?

I didn't sorry, working now. Also, is there anyway to remove the space before the comma after the name?

In the plugin file remove the space