MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Security Question v1.2 (Updated: 07/27/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hi, first of all thanks for this great plugin !

Just a information ... is possible to include the security question also for guest that can post ?
Yeah I am looking in to adding it to new thread/new post and it will then be customizable to include/exclude groups and forums including for guest posting
(2011-08-05, 09:50 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I am looking in to adding it to new thread/new post and it will then be customizable to include/exclude groups and forums including for guest posting

WOWW !!!
Thanks G33K Wink
installed it and it works! Smile tnx much for this wonderful plugin
Here dont show on the registration, maybe because i have a language pack installed?
(2011-08-11, 05:28 PM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here dont show on the registration, maybe because i have a language pack installed?

While im not sure, it's most probably the reason why ,because we only uploaded the eng file .. but to verify it yourself, u can try switching your board from ur current language to eng just to see..

PS
if this is the case, then MyBB should have a feature to default to ENG if no other LANG is present <-- cool feature
Hi GEEK, the italian language pack is full of errors and it isn't UTF-8 but ANSI Confused

I make all the correction and now is perfect Big Grin
[attachment=23793]

Thanks for this great plugin !
(2011-08-12, 04:23 AM)brownchild Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-11, 05:28 PM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here dont show on the registration, maybe because i have a language pack installed?

While im not sure, it's most probably the reason why ,because we only uploaded the eng file .. but to verify it yourself, u can try switching your board from ur current language to eng just to see..

PS
if this is the case, then MyBB should have a feature to default to ENG if no other LANG is present <-- cool feature

Uninstalled and its working, very strange.
I install this plugin for my forum and it work correct but i have a problem.
when i click on change question i view spinner for a long time without any result.
Why?
Please help me Dear!
Thanks a lot.
You need to deinstall and reinstall after the update, not only deactivate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23