MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Happy Birthday Thread! [update 12/2/2010]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This thread is meant to say happy birthday to everyone you feel like saying it to that's a part of the MyBB community.

It's meant to keep the forum a little cleaner by having one thread for birthdays instead of many.

I will update it when possible for birthdays of active members of MyBB.

Our first birthdays!

iBf (23)
Elegant Totality (19)

And, then a birthday cake Toungue.
[Image: Angry-Birds-Birthday-Cake.jpg]
Awesome, Finally a thread!
hurry, someone important have a birthday
by important i mean someone who somewhat actively visits, of course
Happy birthday Scoutie, I hope you have A great one!
Does it have to be today to qualify? >>
(2010-12-01, 09:43 PM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Does it have to be today to qualify? >>

It would make sense if it was. And, if it is an active members birthday I'll try to edit them into the first post.Wink
Happy birthday Alex Smith!
Suggestions:
-Edit in actively posting members onto the front post for the length of their b-day.
-Allow us to suggest users to be put on the front post.
-Allow the thread to be used to congratulate virtually anyone, but all active members get their names on the front.
-People having milestone birthdays (1/5/10/13/15/16/20/21/25/30/40/50/60/65/70/80/90/100/100+ is a nice idea) should be on the front in bold + italics. The other users names are in italics. Smile
-Get this stickied! Big Grin

Anyway, nice! Happy birthday to all today.
(2010-12-01, 09:31 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]hurry, someone important have a birthday
by important i mean someone who somewhat actively visits, of course

My birthday was November 13 and no one said Happy Birthday >_>
I never forgot about you Lyndon, just because, you love winter, and you have a winter avatar with snow.

Happppppppy birthday Lyndon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4