MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users online in past 24 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-03, 02:22 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Whats wrong with the i you got on my site? You had that one working didnt you ?

Yes it works well thanks. But the thing is, it's a core feature on practically every other forum software. You want suggestions and every time you get given one, you just rubbish it.
(2010-12-03, 02:45 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-03, 02:22 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Whats wrong with the i you got on my site? You had that one working didnt you ?
You want suggestions and every time you get given one, you just rubbish it.
Suggestions , rubbish it ?

Who me? Or in general ?

(2010-12-03, 02:45 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]You want suggestions and every time you get given one, you just rubbish it.

I wasn't aware that Janota's opinion was representative of the MyBB Group and instantly means that the idea has been rejected. Not everybody is going to like every suggestion made.
(2010-12-03, 02:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-03, 02:45 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]You want suggestions and every time you get given one, you just rubbish it.

I wasn't aware that Janota's opinion was representative of the MyBB Group and instantly means that the idea has been rejected. Not everybody is going to like every suggestion made.

But nobody likes any suggestions
Its not that they dont like them , they cant implement every single suggestion thats made. They just cant slap stuff in as a core feature at the drop of a hat.

Whats wrong with the plugin? Takes 30 sec to install and bingo , you have what ur looking for Wink
(2010-12-03, 02:57 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Its not that they dont like them , they cant implement every single suggestion thats made. They just cant slap stuff in as a core feature at the drop of a hat.

Whats wrong with the plugin? Takes 30 sec to install and bingo , you have what ur looking for Wink

OK sorry.
No need to be sorry , im just trying to explain , thats all Wink
(2010-12-03, 02:55 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]But nobody likes any suggestions

Although that seems like the case, I pick every negative aspect I can think of, including asking why this is a necessary feature. I personally think it helps the submitter consider the whole situation, rather than just theirs.

Additionally, just because a feature is common across forum softwares doesn't mean it's a good one. For example, post subjects.
Pages: 1 2