MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cheap themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Well I'm scrapping around for a few extra dollars, so I will be doing cheap theme designs all around 5$-30$. Just give me a few details what you want, I'll get started. Don't have a portfolio up, but I'll design it first, & if you don't like it or want it, Its nothing of charge to you.

You need A quick, Pro, cheap theme? I'm your man. :p Lol

I DO: MyBB themes, Logos, Banners, PSD templates, etc.

~Alex
5-$50 thats insane you can get pro themes for around $15... How much for a logo? $5 is high.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-83077.html -> He asked for 50$ for A logo.

Besides, if they want a quick theme, they pay low, & they can get it. I've edited the price.
(2010-12-01, 08:23 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]5-$50 thats insane you can get pro themes for around $15... How much for a logo? $5 is high.

i lol'd.

a good logo is worth a starting value of $15 at least...a logo defines your site, it's the first thing someone thinks of when they remember your site Toungue

good luck alex, i really hope there are some people that will use your services Smile some examples of your work would be nice...
Yeah, someone has requested A theme, after I finish it I will show. Wink