MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem after deactivating plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello....i just installed a plugin named quick links v 1.0 which is very old version and i tried installing in my new 1.6 forum.
i found it not useful and deactivated it...now i found that my entire theme was corrupted and bizzare.....can u plzz help me in restoring my theme..plzzz
www.mimspace.co.cc
plzzzzz help my forum crashed
all my plugins r lost...plzzz help
Do you want to actually explain what the problem is? Or do you just want us to waste our time looking around for them?
yah my problem is my site templates are corrupted and my site plugins are not working....i want to get back all the data backed up.....even when i restore from ba up...sql showing error....
plzz help me
Rolleyes What's the error you're getting?
the error is ...i am using the cure theme and templates.
i have installed a plugin called quick links which is for version 1.0
but i changed the version to 1.6 and installed in my forum
i found it non functional
and i deactivated it.
as soon as i deactivated it...a quick blink of page with php table values came and again disappeared.
i then saw my page was bizzare with header missed,tables scrambled,.

then i tried deleting the cure theme and uploaded a fresh copy.
and uninstalling the plugins.
still thenn the problem exists.
if u can help me i wouldd give my acp username and password.
plzz fix this am not a techie.i really want this back
I can view you forum fine and I don't see anything wrong with the theme or any error messages.

So what needs fixing exactly?
hey i just reinstalled the theme the cure again....

but here all my plugins are lost......
aain how can i rebuild my plugin system
it seems to have worked for now....but my oold templates have much more data...so is ter a chance of restoring them
we need you to give us the exact error you got if you want help.

(2010-12-01, 11:14 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]hey i just reinstalled the theme the cure again....

but here all my plugins are lost......
aain how can i rebuild my plugin system
it seems to have worked for now....but my oold templates have much more data...so is ter a chance of restoring them

your plugins are lost because you installed a new theme...there aren't deleted, they just aren't in your new theme yet. deactivate each plugin, then activate each one.
ya i did thanks ajs and rs..........for ur help
(2010-12-01, 11:54 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]ya i did thanks ajs and rs..........for ur help

no problem man, glad to help Smile