MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seems i don't know the current date...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Up till today i thought we were November.. Seems i have a date time disorder...
Is there someone out there that also doesnt know the current date? I really thought we were 2nd November up till now no joke intended here
During holidays I often don't know what day of the week is, but I think being a month behind is a bit extreme.
i never know what day it is. Smile i know that it is december though :p
I can keep track of the day of the week and the month and year, but I don't usually know what number day of the month it is...
I have been off college for nearly a week now Toungue I dont know what day it is (i have just checked the calendar on my pc), but now i know its thursday Toungue
I never do, i have a calendar placed upon my bed just so i know now.
How the hell can people who spend so much time in front of a computer not know what day it is?
(2010-12-02, 08:43 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]How the hell can people who spend so much time in front of a computer not know what day it is?

People get into routines, looking at the time isn't part of my computing routine.
(2010-12-02, 08:46 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-02, 08:43 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]How the hell can people who spend so much time in front of a computer not know what day it is?

People get into routines, looking at the time isn't part of my computing routine.

true that ^
(2010-12-02, 05:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]During holidays I often don't know what day of the week is, but I think being a month behind is a bit extreme.

Same here - if I'm curious I look at my computer clock though. Toungue
Pages: 1 2