MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't install mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to install new points and another mod. I uploaded the newpoints.php file and then installed the mod. When I tried to access the plugins section it gave me and error. I tried again with a different mod and the same results appeared.

P.S. can I change my username?
What's the error you're getting?
For the second mod I tried I got

Warning [2] require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 38 - File: inc/plugins/helpcenter.php PHP 5.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/helpcenter.php 38 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/helpcenter.php 38 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 477 require_once
/admin/index.php 483 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a1z462nt/public_html/inc/plugins/helpcenter.php on line 38
Where did you get that plugin from?? A plugin file shouldn't be including global.php at all.
From your site!
Now I tried google SEO, it didnt work?
Same error with Google SEO or something different?
Somthing different I will install it again and see.
The error above makes no sense at all, I can't understand how you're getting that on the plugin page. PM me admin and FTP login details if you want me to take a look.
Here it is Warning [2] require_once(/home/a1z462nt/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 49 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo.php PHP 5.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 49 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 49 google_seo_info
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 485 google_seo_info
/admin/index.php 483 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/a1z462nt/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a1z462nt/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo.php on line 49

SENT THE PM