MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I change breadcrum color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a navigation gizmo at the top of the forum. In this forum it begins with "MyBB Community Forums /" The last entry is always a nonlink.

I figured out how to change the color of the links in that navigation path. But simply changing the color of text in the container doesn't touch the nonlink part of that navigation thing. How do I control its color?

You'll need to edit this part of your CSS:

.navigation .active {
	color: #000000;
	font-size: 13px;
	font-weight: bold;
}

It may not be an exact match depending on the theme you're using, but that's where you'll edit it at. Just change the color to whatever color you want it to be. Smile
(2010-12-03, 12:35 AM)BrickMaster Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to edit this part of your CSS:

.navigation .active {
}

It may not be an exact match depending on the theme you're using, but that's where you'll edit it at. Just change the color to whatever color you want it to be. Smile

actually, you're wrong. when you edit the "color" tab in css, it edits the color of the text that is within that field.

this is what you edit (the "background-color: #000000" part, you might have to add that line into the code):

.navigation .active {
        background-color: #000000
}

EDIT: I don't know why it formatted it like that, you want to keep it in line with the other coding...
(2010-12-03, 01:04 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]actually, you're wrong. when you edit the "color" tab in css, it edits the color of the text that is within that field.

this is what you edit (the "background-color: #000000" part, you might have to add that line into the code):

.navigation .active {
}

EDIT: I don't know why it formatted it like that, you want to keep it in line with the other coding...

He was asking how to change the non-link part at the end. The one that shows where you are at that time. Not the background part of the navigation. So actually, I was right. Wink
(2010-12-03, 01:12 AM)BrickMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-03, 01:04 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]actually, you're wrong. when you edit the "color" tab in css, it edits the color of the text that is within that field.

.navigation .active {
}

He was asking how to change the non-link part at the end. The one that shows where you are at that time. Not the background part of the navigation. So actually, I was right. Wink

my bad brickmaster, i read the original post wrong. i was in a bad mood because of something else a member posted about my forums in another thread, i apologize for the way i said that. Sad

thank you for solving his problem Smile
No problem. Smile

So do you have everything sorted out now Andrew?
(2010-12-03, 01:22 AM)BrickMaster Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. Smile

So do you have everything sorted out now Andrew?

Yes, it worked like a charm. Thanks!