MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database questions??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1 - Yeah, I get the feeling I'd be better off designing my own board from scratch. lmao. Big Grin I'll look at it and if I can't figure anything out and still want to keep the users from accessing it, I'll just remove those lines of code from the Template so that they just disappear in the AdminCP. Technically, that's safe. Afterall, I'm not removing the features or disabling them, I'm just making them invisible. x] haha.

2 - I'm thinking 200 to 250 MB but if I can get away with lower, I'll go lower. I do have Bandwidth limits. haha. Toungue
1 - Nah, Mybb is a FANTASTIC board. I'd recommend leaving the features - not much harm they could do...

2 - I understand. If you want better hosting I offer free/cheap hosting with better limits. Smile
1 - I'm probably going to leave the Features. lol. Just if they need a backup, it's their responsibility to make them and I'll upload the backup for them whenever need be.

2 - That's a good offer but my hosting provider is cheap, I just have to wait until the end of the month to Upgrade to Unlimited. Big Grin
1 - Awesome

2 - Okay. Smile
haha. Yeah, thanks for your help and for the offer. If I had a bad hosting provider, I'd hit you up on that offer but my hosting provider is up 99.9% of the time so I'm fine, just need to upgrade to Unlimited. lol.

Thank you.

- Dark CMX
Same here, and unlimited isn't really the best idea. There's no such thing as unlimited and it really isn't the best plan to go with. But anyway, good luck & no problem! Smile

True. It's not actually unlimited unlimited. I still have Bandwidth limits, etc. But I get Unlimited subdomains, databases, ftp usernames, emails, etc, so that suits me. lol.
Pages: 1 2