MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cPanel Hosting HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allright i bought a cpanel but i dont know whats wrong i made a Database and a FTP Account but everytime i goto Filezilla it wont let me connect can anyone help?
That doesn't deal with Mybb so this isn't the right place. It's a question for your host.

I assume this is on my webhost? If so, feel free to drop me a pm.

And, you'll need to get certain details from your webhost about how to connect to FTP. And, you need to make an account and give it certain access.
Can anyone help, thanks
Again, this isn't suitable for this forum. Feel free to pm me - but your friend is the only person who can help.
(2010-12-03, 07:43 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Again, this isn't suitable for this forum. Feel free to pm me - but your friend is the only person who can help.
what do u mean its not suitable for this forum?
SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'hackingp_brandon'@'eros.zahnzi.com' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Nice one giving away the fact you run a hacking website. You're going to be denied support.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.