MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vulpine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good deal for a sexy theme.
Since that site is shutting down soon, where can we get it in the future?
I'm not sure. I'd like to sell it but don't have the time or desire to go through and set up a whole system to sell two themes.
You could always add MyDownloads to your site. That wouldn't be too much of a hassle, would it?
But that would be a bit of a conflict of interest, since I'm in the (very slow) process of developing my own Downloads plugin. I also would prefer it if I could use an established system so I don't have to deal with the eventuality of getting scammed.

My biggest problem is I no longer have the time to work on my themes, either creating new ones or maintaining or fixing my current ones. I don't want to charge money for what might end up in the future a broken product.

I may very well just put it up on the MyBB themes page.
You did a very nice job on this theme.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

I don't want to give this or Nebulous away until I've started getting a steady income from my job, so maybe in a couple of months I'll put them both up on the theme page here.
It's no problem at all. I'm probably going to look into purchasing this theme soon. I enjoy the layout of it and my favorite animal is a fox. This theme attracted me in both aspects.
Pages: 1 2