MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colors not commonly used on forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! I've been wondering, what colors are the least used on forum themes (at very least, MyBB themes)?

I've already got a pink theme, a purple theme, and now an orange one, and have done more blue themes than I care to admit.

Maybe this could be useful to other theme makers as well since I doubt I'm the only one aiming to create good, relatively rare color schemes.
pink/green/orange/white/tangerine/brown

I don't see those a lot. Toungue
I wish there were more red themes. Big Grin
The pink one looks awesome and the orange one makes me want to start a Pokemon site for some reason... not sure why.
octarine
Bright green
Well, I'm using a bright red and I think it is working pretty well Smile

Purple is a very versatile colour that isn't used much. I like orange a lot too.
I might try and see if I can get a pastel orange/white/teal theme to work. Or maybe I'll do a green theme.

Octarine... Based on the short description I've read, I wonder if I can get an approximation that our normal human eyes can process... Toungue
Haha, do Octarine! Big Grin
Blue, black, gray, darker blue, lighter blue, slightly lighter blue, very slightly lighter blue, darker blue, very dark blue, not that dark blue, navy blue...

I don't think there's much tan/peach themes.
erm this one:
Hex: #685600