MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Domain] StyleMyBB.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've finally decided that I'll sell StyleMyBB and everything related to it. The second part of my sale is the domain.

Domain name: StyleMyBB.com
Registar: Namecheap (transfer to registar in progress)
Registration date: 11/08/2010
Expiration date: 11/08/2010 (soon extended for another year due transfer)
Price: Bid
BIN: $35

Bidding
I imagine that everyone here knows what bidding is so I'll keep this information short and to the point. Minimal bid is $25 and minimal bid increase is $1, I reserve a right to not sell the domain when the bidding time runs out. You're free to bid until 1st of January 2011, that's when the bidding ends.

I accept payments only via PayPal, no other payment processor will be accepted.

Note:
Due to transfer the domain will not be available to claim until 9th or 10th of December. But this concerns those of you who would like to purchase it immediately (BIN).
Is the site down ? I wanna look at it.

Edit: sry transfer in progress , misssed that lol.
(2010-12-03, 02:41 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Is the site down ? I wanna look at it.

Edit: sry transfer in progress , misssed that lol.
Why would you like to look at the site? I'm selling only the domain and theme (on MyBB Runway) and not the entire site.

Quote:I've finally decided that I'll sell StyleMyBB and everything related to it.

You said "everything related to it"
(2010-12-03, 03:01 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]You said "everything related to it"
Oh sorry for the confusion, I made that as a intro to the thread, because I have a similar thread on MyBB Runway selling forum's theme.
I'm only selling the domain here though.