MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gingerbread 2010- A Holiday Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For my first theme project ever, I decided to take it easy and make something surely recognizable as something newbie-ish, but I wanted to release it anyway. It's called Gingerbread 1.0, or Gingerbread 2010. I plan to release a new version of Gingerbread every year, around now.

Also, if it's got some bugs, apologies on my part; I actually started this while working on the Sterling Silver theme, I just... strayed. Anyway, without further-a-do, I present to you, my (newbie-ish) Gingerbread 1.0!

--

Gingerbread
Previews

Index
http://i55.tinypic.com/102pd36.jpg
--
Footer
http://i55.tinypic.com/2vkxpw6.jpg
--
User Control Panel
http://i55.tinypic.com/102pd36.jpg

--

Notes: Gingerbread 1.0 uses CSS3 to give it it's (somewhat) gingerbread-ish look. Therefore, it is only [fully] viewable by the following browsers:

FireFox
Google Chrome
Safari
Opera
IE9

But viewable with other browsers.

It also uses a very simple JavaScript to make the dropdown menu. As far as I know, all browsers support this JavaScript. If you use a browser that does not support JavaScript, then get a browser that was made this millennium Wink

--

Available For Download In MyBB Mods

-Vocaloid (Vistian)
Nice theme for holiday Toungue
PS: Don't let those comments to kill your will for designing Smile
Too much rounded corners if you ask me and you could put a bit more effort into it, sorry but one of the worst themes I've seen for MyBB.
I thought this was something related with Android because I just read about it yesterday Toungue

The rounded corners are too much IMO, makes it look weird and not exactly good. Also, the gradients are quite out of style.

BTW, not fair your got your theme approved Toungue When did you submitted this thread?
(2010-12-07, 04:47 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was something related with Android because I just read about it yesterday Toungue

The rounded corners are too much IMO, makes it look weird and not exactly good. Also, the gradients are quite out of style.

BTW, not fair your got your theme approved Toungue When did you submitted this thread?

Friday- I made a thread in Private Inquires, though. And thanks for the comments, guys; the next I'm working on should be much better! It's called DrearyBB, thread in Developments soon!
Oh well, I guess staff just don't like me then Toungue I also opened a private inquire thread but had no replies at all. I'm guessing my thread might be accepted by February of next year... /jk (hopefully)
no offense, but that hurts my eyes. i agree with Andraž Rihtar

keep at it though...
Thanks all! I appreciate the feedback! It'll help me know what colors and gradients to use in Gingerbread 2011!
Sorry, its not very nice at all. Looks cheaply designed and rushed. The colours don't match and to me there is nothing related to Christmas at all on the design...Jesus would be rolling in his grave.
I appreciate the... constructive criticism, glad to hear the son of god is checking out the MyBB Mods site as well.
Pages: 1 2