MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: activate the automatic email sent when activating an account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My question is quite simple, how to activate the automatic email sent when activating an account?

Please do not talk too technical because I'm French and I have trouble expressing myself in English. If someone is kind enough to answer me, thank you in advance.
Set the Registration Method in the User Registration and Profile Options to 'Send Email Verification', if that's what you mean...
To be exact,the Method In The user Registration is already active, except that when a person has fulfilled the registration form, that is:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT FROM loginattempts mybb_users WHERE LOWER (username)
Right, well you didn't say you got that error before... if you're getting that error, you have old files on your board. What version are you running??
I use version 1.4 translated back into French.
Which version of 1.4...??
I do not know exactly one of the latter it seems.
Can you check...?? It says what version you're using on the ACP home page.
Yes I said it was version 1.4 that's all I can say.
What?? Undecided I need to know what exact version you're on, it looks like you've missed running the upgrade script at some point, but if I don't know what version you're on, I can't help you. I don't know why it's a problem to tell me what specific version you're on.
Pages: 1 2 3