MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Kruby.com - Free Website Advertising and Promotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Site Name: Kruby
Site URL: http://www.kruby.com
Description: Kruby.com is a webmaster forum where we offer free website advertising and promotion. You can advertise and promote your websites, blogs and forums for free.
Theme doesn't suite it I don't think, black, white, and pinkish red. :s Also, be original make us want to post - do something no one else has.
I think the theme suits it quite well. Webmaster/promotion forums don't always have to be blue.
Domain name doesn't even make sense... What's kruby.com got to do with promoting websites??

Looks like a good forum, but get a domain name that relates to your forum.
(2010-12-03, 08:23 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]I think the theme suits it quite well. Webmaster/promotion forums don't always have to be blue.
I never said blue?
(2010-12-03, 08:30 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Domain name doesn't even make sense... What's kruby.com got to do with promoting websites??

I like Kruby, it's original. Toungue

Quote:I never said blue?

Obviously not, but you were implying a different color scheme, and blue/white seems to be only other saturated color scheme for promotion/webmaster forums. What other color scheme would you suggest then?

(2010-12-03, 08:30 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Domain name doesn't even make sense... What's kruby.com got to do with promoting websites??

What does "Google" have to do with searching for websites and pages? What does "Tumblr" have to do with blogging? By your logic, Twitter should've been called "Send 140-Word Messages", right? Branding and name originality is something you're obviously not familiar with. Not all names need to be exactly what they are.
Haha yeah, I quite agree with that.
Indeed i agree, but people tend to remember a brand name only if they find something unique. So give them something unique from your site, and the domain is quite good.

The site already has quite good content. Congrats bro and keep up.
Your theme needs a background.
Pros: Beautiful and original design of theme and logo, catchy domain name, well structured forum, adequate forum activity...

Cons: Posts are mostly chit-chatty so there is a general lack of quality regarding the posts in general. They involve a lot of "What's your favorite..." sort of posts...

Overall Score: 8.0/10

Recommendations: Perhaps allow a user's website to be seen on one's post bit since this is primarily an advertising forum? Generally, a new approach to forum/blog advertising forums is necessary. There are too many forums that do the same thing in the same way...I have an idea for a new approach you could implement, so PM me for further details...

Pages: 1 2