MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I Predict The Future?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Right, here's why I think I can predict the future...

A few nights ago I had a dream that on Friday (one of my friends who comes every Friday was here) I was hanging with my friend. Then, my website got hacked - and that's when I woke up.

Here's the punchline... Today, my website had a lot of server errors & downtime, causing it to be down most of the day. So, can I predict the future or was that just insane luck that those two things happened?

(He never came over today, so could bad things still be ahead? :O)
'Insane luck' as you put it.
Okay, that's understandable. Toungue
Nah, I think it's insane luck- or unluckiness, I suppose Toungue
Haha, yeah. Wink
There would be a people like that, but what I salute him predicting in the future is that his putting time on it. Well his brain is working.hahahahah...but need may a repair on it.
Preinconigitions are commonally found by things your subcounsounis picks up that it notices but you yourself don't completely.
You can predict the future. You were right when you PMed me saying I would become a millionaire.
(2010-12-04, 03:38 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Preinconigitions are commonally found by things your subcounsounis picks up that it notices but you yourself don't completely.
Preinconigitions? Lol.

(2010-12-04, 04:05 AM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]You can predict the future. You were right when you PMed me saying I would become a millionaire.
...I didn't?

I'm going to start off by saying no. That being said, how is a website being hacked and "a lot of server errors & downtime" remotely similar unless the errors and downtime were caused by a hacker (which it doesn't sound like)?
Pages: 1 2 3