MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All these great plans, and then... FWOOSH.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something just got on my nerves...

I'm a Super Moderator on this forum (37project.org) and I, and the other five staff memberes (seeing as the site is currently running on a skeleton staff) have been planning for a little over a month how to get the forum back on its feet. Finally, we just about have our final little decisions to make, and you know what happens? Are only designer/programmer gets his house robbed. The robber takes his laptop, so now his only Internet access is from his phone. He's resigning as admin. He's been loyal to the community for over half a year, and this happens... it just annoys me, that there's such jerks, idiots, whatever you want to call them, in the world, that break into houses during the holidays to steal someone's valuable items. All I can do to help out with the loss is contribute my somewhat minimal theme making, but still... just needed to talk about that.

Post some of your biggest disappointments here, I suppose Sleepy
Sorry to get off topic but what exactly is 37project? I've looked around but I'm still confused as to what it is.
Please don't worry, if he has already reported to the local police then your friend might get his laptop back.

With best wishes.
(2010-12-04, 06:48 AM)Vocaloid Wrote: [ -> ]...Post some of your biggest disappointments here, I suppose Sleepy

Find The Bright Side is a cliche, and sometimes it's good advice to remember.
Your holidays will get better. Smile

"always look on the bright side of life"
* adbrad whistles
I could take his place if you want.
And this kids, is why you always install Prey Project.
(2010-12-04, 08:08 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to get off topic but what exactly is 37project? I've looked around but I'm still confused as to what it is.

It started our as a general forum, but the plans we discussed will change that. Sorry, but the head admin doesn't want me giving out are plans. And thanks guys, I guess he might get his laptop back and we can continue with the plans Big Grin