MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Min. Posts Plugin v 0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello and welcome to my first published script for mybb.

Its basically a plugin allows you to dis-allow User Groups Using / Editing Signatures, Posting New Threads in Selective forums, Posting Polls and Polling Votes having Low Post Count from the Min. Posts in Admin Control Panel Settings of this plugin. With the help which, you can restrict the chance of Spamming or Flooding on your board.

The plugin comes with all the options you might need, in order to control on the options. Two separate Enable & Disable options for both Editing Signatures and Polling Votes, Two separate User Groups options and Two separate Min. Posts options makes this plugin a more powerful. Some other options like Posting New Polls and Posting New Threads in selective forums only, makes it a admin friendly plugin Wink Now in version 0.3 if any user has low post count as compared to the Min. Post Count for using signatures, his / her Signature will removed automatically from Postbits and Profiles. This setting do not effect "Allowed User Groups" signatures.

That's not a big tool, but I hope, some of you guys might find this a useful hack. Wink

Change Log:-
Version 0.4
+ Fixed Member Profile Signature Removal Bug.

Version 0.3
+ Now with Signature Remover. If any user has low post count as compared to the Min. Post Count for using signatures, his / her Signature will be remove from Postbits and Profiles. This setting do not effect "Allowed User Groups" signatures.

Version 0.2:
+ Added another option of Posting New Polls. This option is effected by the existing voting options.
+ Added an option for Making New Threads. Now you may allow certain user groups other then the selective User Groups from posting New Threads in selective forums only who have low post count.

Version 0.1:
The initial release of this plugin Wink

Preview:-
[attachment=20707]

Grab it:-
[attachment=21006]

Installation Instructions:-
Grab the plugin from the archive above and Extract it to the Root of your forum. Is that like simple Wink

Translations:
Turkish | All are welcome to translate this plugin. I'll add a link of their translated version. Smile

Upgrade Instructions:-
Just de-activate the old plugin version and overwrite this version to the old plugin in ./inc/plugins/ directory, Activate this again.

For more plugins, visit: http://yaldaram.com/
will it allow the users to have the signature for the first time?
No. It deny the use of Signatures before reaching to a Min. Posts.
Thanks for the plugin works great is there a way to get it to automatically delete any signatures of users that don't meet the minimum posts.
That require a small edit.
Is it complicated if you let me know the code to add or change i can edit my file or if you feel it needs to be added in to the main plugin which also would be a good idea.
I'll edit the plugin and upload a new version with your suggestion, shortly.
Ok thanks i will wait till you update it before i apply to my live site.
i remember there was a plugin available for mybb1.4 version but it some time didnt work..
i will try this one and will post.
I tried, it worked like charm..very nice..
here is a suggestion regarding poll options
- Along with participation, there should be an option for users which do not qualify post limit, they should not be able to create any poll as well.
Great worck i'm searching for that befor Wink

thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9