MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PhotonHosts Forums (come look!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its $3 PH money, not real money. And you easily gain that back when you post.
(2010-12-13, 12:54 PM)enzskyx99 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You might know NNT_, he is the one who set this up Smile I am on my own VPS, i do provide hosting /reseller hosting on that site listed above.. Mostly, i just want to know how my forums looks. Im not trying to advertise as i dont need to advertise.. i have 155+ clients on my VPS, so im not worried.. but tell me what you think and what i should improve on Big Grin
-Shawn

and he (NNT_) remove the link a theme that has been made by Justin.S (Bellomadesign.com) he just put Bellomadesign.

Is this illegal ? Bellomandesign and Justin.S is too different ? I always remove link to website of design team, i don't want too much links in my site except link have high pageranks Big Grin
Great forum and with a lot of content. Just change that ridicolous banner in the header. Good luck with it, I think you'll do some big things with your niche.
(2011-01-16, 08:12 AM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-13, 12:54 PM)enzskyx99 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You might know NNT_, he is the one who set this up Smile I am on my own VPS, i do provide hosting /reseller hosting on that site listed above.. Mostly, i just want to know how my forums looks. Im not trying to advertise as i dont need to advertise.. i have 155+ clients on my VPS, so im not worried.. but tell me what you think and what i should improve on Big Grin
-Shawn

and he (NNT_) remove the link a theme that has been made by Justin.S (Bellomadesign.com) he just put Bellomadesign.

Is this illegal ? Bellomandesign and Justin.S is too different ? I always remove link to website of design team, i don't want too much links in my site except link have high pageranks Big Grin

You have to leave the copyright intact or else it is illegal.
I thought Bellomandesign was owned by Justin??
Pages: 1 2