MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Visitor Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys im having a problem with the plugin "Last Visitors in Profile (1.1)"

basically i noticed a few fields had vanished from my profiles when i added an other plugin, so i deactivated and reactivated which adds them back normally, however when i went to deactivate this plugin it threw an error up which i stupidly didnt note, and didnt deactivate, now when you try view a profile you get an error
"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'rabbitr1_RabbitRetreat.mybb_lastvisitor' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_lastvisitor WHERE uid='4' and vid='1'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support."

the same sort of error also pops up now if i try deactivate the plugin, but it wasnt that error which popped up initially

any help would be greatly appriciated

thanks
I've had this problem also, To see if i fixed it i just renamed the plugin, and it allowed me to view what i wanted to view
Thank you Grimmy, i had to delete this plugin in the end as i just could not fix it! can i ask how you rename it? do you just rename the file you upload via ftp? or is it done another way?
If anyone can help how to do this I would appreciate it. I'm trying to upgrade a board for someone and this plugin destroyed everything in the database.

You can see my thread with the errors here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-176673.html

I need to resolve this so I can open his board again.