MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Donate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a couple bucks Short on getting my forums up and running if anyone will be so kind and donate $5-$15 on paypal I will be sure to pay you back within a week or so.

If you have any questions or need my paypal email please message me on aim
Fatalgb .
I Would Bro But I Dont Have 5$ to Spare Sorry Angel
Umm, you have one post and you don't give any sort of idea of what the site is or what the money is for. Do you really expect us to just give you money?
(2010-12-05, 01:55 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, you have one post and you don't give any sort of idea of what the site is or what the money is for. Do you really expect us to just give you money?

I'm just asking And I don't really expect you guys to do anything and I have more posts but I changed usernames because I just forgot my other one and the forums are about cost guards.
I Would Give Him The Money But Cant! (a) Sad
(2010-12-05, 01:59 AM)TeamSponsor Wrote: [ -> ]I Would Give Him The Money But Cant! (a) Sad

It's fine that's understandable .
(2010-12-05, 01:58 AM)FaTaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ].... I changed usernames because I just forgot my other one ....

Forgot! .... I see why you need money. Dodgy

(2010-12-05, 02:29 AM)Gene_RI Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-05, 01:58 AM)FaTaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ].... I changed usernames because I just forgot my other one ....

Forgot! .... I see why you need money. Dodgy

I need money to get my site up....

And My username i use to have Is old i havn't been back with mybb for over 8 months or so.
FaTaLiTy Wrote:I have more posts

That means you ain't a newbie, ok.
I don't understand, how did you assume this as a part of mybb 1.6 general support ?
(2010-12-05, 02:43 AM)PurPL3 Wrote: [ -> ]
FaTaLiTy Wrote:I have more posts

That means you ain't a newbie, ok.
I don't understand, how did you assume this as a part of mybb 1.6 general support ?
Well I'm sorry I trying to get some help on getting my site up and running and it is support because I am asking for support to help get my site up.
Pages: 1 2