MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donations Needed- Good Reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may sound stupid or selfish, i hope not. I'm 17 years old, and im trying to make a big site. It of course is going to be a forum (yes mybb) and its going to be a place, where people that have a certain kind of sickness or illness can talk to one another (that have the same sickness/illness) and feel comfortable doing so. So im asking the community (you) to just donate via paypal...so that i can get a domain. As far as the hosting goes..i can run it off free hosting.

So please, make a difference and donate. Any amount would be greatly appreciated. To donate, click on this link - Paypal Donate
Do you have a domain in mind? If so please PM me the domain and I'll consider making a donation if I feel you put some real thought into it. Wink
PM me, I might just pay for the domain and Host you too. Let me know, I think this is a good idea.
Hey if you require hosting, just visit thehostbox.net, and I will donate free hosting for your site
You just copy/pasted this from your previous thread, which was closed only a week ago.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-83036.html
Yeah, I was wondering that I've seen this before. Nice Catch Kyuubi.
Why re-open this again? Also, once you get your website up maybe people will donate, invest your own cash/time into it first.
As was said in the other thread, this can be continued via PM.