MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
About
Well i am about to start a call of duty forum, its a good domain, if you want it add my AIM as it isnt finished i will be modifying the theme a bit more Big Grin. I will showcase it when it is finished.

Who i am looking for
At the moment i am looking for 2 active moderators, i will be looking for more soon, but i cant moderate the whole forum as im hoping it will grow and i want people there form the start who i can trust. The application form is below.

Link
http://callofdutyforums.info

Application form
Name:
Time zone:
Previous moderation experience ( in years/months ):
Sites you currently moderate at:
Sites you have moderated at:
Other information:
Please use your imagination make it colourful, not boring, it shows you put effort into your application and that is the MINIMUM i expect feel free to add more information

Contact
Aim: iminroot

Thanks for reading and i hope you apply

Added link
You don't need any staff, because you don't have content or members...
You give us no reason to want to work with you...kyuubi is right.
Do you offer a retirement plan?
(2010-12-05, 05:59 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you offer a retirement plan?

I lol'd.
"We have a good domain"...

No. ".info" is not a good domain, it's the cheapest domain you could find. It's makes most people think you aren't willing to put the investment forward, so I doubt the forum will thrive.

Good luck anyway Smile

epic! :3
^ lol'd

You don't need moderators until content starts coming in.
(2010-12-06, 07:24 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]"We have a good domain"...

No. ".info" is not a good domain, it's the cheapest domain you could find. It's makes most people think you aren't willing to put the investment forward, so I doubt the forum will thrive.

Good luck anyway Smile

There isnt available domains for callofdutyforums.com so .info was the only one.
(2010-12-08, 01:01 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-06, 07:24 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]"We have a good domain"...

Good luck anyway Smile

There isnt available domains for callofdutyforums.com so .info was the only one.

Then get a different domain?
Pages: 1 2