MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Goodbye Ryan Gordon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you Ryan for all you contributions. I dont think mybb would be what it is today without you!

Post your tributes to Ryan here. Anything off topic or any speculations about Ryan now will be reported and deleted. This is only for Ryan Appreciation! Big Grin
Well...Goodbye and good luck in the future Ryan. I've known you even before you joined MyBB I'd say since the RCT3x days and you've been a great person to know almost inspirational. I've never seen anyone with a higher level of passion and determination than you.

I wish you good luck with your studies mate and good luck in the future!

You'll be missed!

Jag
It's a damn shame. He will definitely be missed.

Good luck in the future!

* Zack Magee wonders who the new lead developer will be.
You'll be missed !!!

Thanks for all your valuable contributions.Without you MyBB would not be like it stands today.

Best wishes for you !
All I can is I'll miss him. Yes, of course his development but also his interaction here. I mean he doesn't post constantly and usually kept it very professional but I like a lot of his witty responses Big Grin.
This is really bad news … good luck Ryan, we’ll miss you Sad

Who's taking over from him as the lead developer?

& Thanks for all your hard working making MyBB the great software it is! Good luck with your new work/hobby.
It's probably Chris Toungue

Goodbye Ryan, you've molded MyBB into the product it is today Smile
Good night sweet prince
This is obviously a hard time for us, and probably even for Ryan, 'his' project which he has been developing for years and he has have to leave it and move on. As I have posted in the staff forums, I wish Ryan the best of luck, and hopefully me and him can still have a friendly chat every now and then.

Pages: 1 2 3