MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [where is?] "boardstats_e" defined?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in the default myBB style, this appears once, in the index_boardstats template.

however, i am using a different style, and in that style it appears twice, once in the index_stats template and again in the index_boardstats template.

the problem is with xhtml validation.

when you pull up my forum index page (main website page), the ID (boardstats_e) is appearing twice which is not allowed because an ID is supposed to be a unique identifier.

i have been all throughout the CSS files and also looking for style tags in the templates to find where this "boardstats_e" is defined, and i can't locate it?

is this just a unique identifier associated with an element for some reason?

or is this defined somewhere as an ID in the CSS?

it's stopping me from getting xhtml validation, any help is greatly appreciated.
It's just an identifier for the collapsing tables to work.
(2010-12-05, 12:31 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's just an identifier for the collapsing tables to work.

thanks for the reply, matt. i was busy editing my first post while you responded.

so, what do i do with the second instance of ID="boardstats_e" that is appearing on my index page because of the style. can i just rename it anything?

i just renamed it, and it worked! Big Grin thanks for the info...