MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cheapest netbook out there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can you guys tell me what is the most cheapest, but good quality netbook out there. I am planning to buy one in the far or near future!
Sylvania has one for $95
(2010-12-05, 09:37 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Sylvania has one for $95

I'm sure that'll be a quality product.
You can find Dell/Acer/HP hovering around the 250 mark on sales.
I just purchased a new HP Mini 210 (ships out on the 14th! Big Grin). It was $400 for a custom model but it had free shipping so you can probably get a base model for around $350 (or the HP Mini 110 for even cheaper). I've noticed that the Eee netbooks are usually the cheapest but their quality reflect this IMO. I'm still using my HP Mini Note 2133 that I bought almost 3 years ago so I can attest to HP's quality. Smile
(2010-12-06, 09:38 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I just purchased a new HP Mini 210 (ships out on the 14th! Big Grin). It was $400 for a custom model but it had free shipping so you can probably get a base model for around $350 (or the HP Mini 110 for even cheaper). I've noticed that the Eee netbooks are usually the cheapest but their quality reflect this IMO. I'm still using my HP Mini Note 2133 that I bought almost 3 years ago so I can attest to HP's quality. Smile

My dad has had his Eee for around two years now with little issue, the biggest issue he had is for some reason VOIP didn't want to work on it for some 6 months randomly.
Eee is quality. ASUS is quality. Quality doesn't have to be overpriced.
By quality I mean hardware. The plastic case makes it feel like a toy, I don't think they come with any screen with a resolution higher than 1026x600, they only have single core CPUs, and they don't make it easy to upgrade the components.
I honestly dont see the point in netbooks. They are too small, too slow (many are single core like kujoe said), hard (if not impossible) to upgrade.

Get a decent phone, send your emails on that. Get notepad/wordpad software for it to write your documents.
Tommy write an essay on your phone in propper APA format.

They are great for classes.
Pages: 1 2 3