MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Second UserBar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, is it possible to create another User Rank Bar under the normal one but that Bar should be able to handle HTML or BB Code and only Admins should be able to enter something into that bar, every User should have their own bar. Is there an Plugin that is able to do that?
can you provide a screen shot of what you mean by userbar?
I mean something like the customizable Userrank with Userbar (sry Big Grin). I mean it would also be working that the Custom Userrank will be displayed under the normal Rank. But I can't seem to get it working since the normal Usertitle Variable is the same as the Custom one. ):
Do you mean the images that the staff here have instead of the sar images under or username or do you mea where yours says junior member a screen shot would show clearly what you mean.
[Image: userrank.png]

I would just need a Plugin that saves new Variables but I don't know how to create one. I.E: A Plugin that allows HTML or BB-Code and the Text I enter in an Field will be saved, but the Variable will be assigned to a User. I don't know if it can be done simplier. ):
Now i understand but i'm not great with that sort of stuff so maybe some one else can help.