MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Webserverforums.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-12-08, 02:25 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-07, 03:24 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-05, 09:53 PM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-05, 09:48 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]No Content ?

Best of luck any way.
Just started yesterday, so i hope to get some more members and more content.

It is amazing that despite people being told otherwise 1000 times, people still expect members to come to their empty board and create content for them for free. Unbelievable.

This. Make your content, THEN launch. I don't see why this is so hard for everyone to grasp.

I would much rather allow myself and others who want to make content. We launched, but were not completely done, we still have some work to do, including getting more content.
(2010-12-08, 02:36 AM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-08, 02:25 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-07, 03:24 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-05, 09:53 PM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-05, 09:48 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]No Content ?

Best of luck any way.
Just started yesterday, so i hope to get some more members and more content.

It is amazing that despite people being told otherwise 1000 times, people still expect members to come to their empty board and create content for them for free. Unbelievable.

This. Make your content, THEN launch. I don't see why this is so hard for everyone to grasp.

I would much rather allow myself and others who want to make content. We launched, but were not completely done, we still have some work to do, including getting more content.
Well, I'll help with that. I have to say, CAwesome has a point. But I'll get all my mates over a TGO to come and join, Techie already did and I didn't ask him. He's the admin over at TGO.

And, as a note to other here. I was the 3rd member to join, and I'm already finding it active enough to use, more active people would be a great help, it's not that hard to come and register and post a little bit, you never know, you may like it.
I strongly encourage you to at least try it.
(2010-12-08, 02:36 AM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]I would much rather allow myself and others who want to make content. We launched, but were not completely done, we still have some work to do, including getting more content.

This is just a lazy attitude. You shouldn't "launch" a forum until there's a decent amount of content already on it. Get people you know to come before the launch and create topics, write interesting articles yourself ...

So sick of seeing half-hearted attempts in this forum.
(2010-12-09, 05:24 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-08, 02:36 AM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]I would much rather allow myself and others who want to make content. We launched, but were not completely done, we still have some work to do, including getting more content.

This is just a lazy attitude. You shouldn't "launch" a forum until there's a decent amount of content already on it. Get people you know to come before the launch and create topics, write interesting articles yourself ...

Still working on it, did not say it was a release yet, it is just on the net, i am still creating content myself, i was trying to get people to help if they want here.
(2010-12-09, 07:44 PM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-09, 05:24 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

Still working on it, did not say it was a release yet, it is just on the net, i am still creating content myself, i was trying to get people to help if they want here.

Hey Matt. Just leave it, don't worry. Like CAwesome said though, get some mates in first.
I'll get loads of people to join and play 'active' for a while, who I know will be helpful, and if the forums any good, They'll stay. Just leave this feed, and I'll help you. Your best move would be to start working on SEO and Graphics, but I'll help you with that.
Nice forum, if I had more time id help Wink
(2010-12-09, 07:44 PM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]Still working on it, did not say it was a release yet, it is just on the net, i am still creating content myself, i was trying to get people to help if they want here.

By posting it for showcase here, you're inherently asking for reviews and we're going to provide feedback based on what you show us, not what you plan on having or hope to provide.

A web server discussion forum with 85 posts doesn't sound promising in the least.
I see my suggestion goes unaddressed. Sad
(2010-12-10, 08:03 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I see my suggestion goes unaddressed. Sad

I'll talk to Matt and think about it. I think I may design a custom theme anyway. We'll see.
Think about fixing the forum? Ouch. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3