MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

All I need to do is change the width of the forum to match the logo. Right now it spreads across my monitor and I need to change the forum width to 760. Where can I make this change?

Thank you for your help.
ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme** > global.css > choose #container from the selector dropdown menu > change the width value to 760px
acp>>templates & styles>>choose your theme>>select global.css>>in #container should be there already in the width enter 760px

Edit: matt beat me obviously can type faster than meBig Grin
So I've been testing this little fix here and I've got it to work with some of my themes, but it doesn't work with all of them... and of course the ones I want it to work with most and the same that it doesn't want to work with.

I go in and make the change from whatever is in the width box on the #container page to 95% (I likes me a nice wide look), and some of them have changed to meet that, others don't change at all... even if I put in 5% (just for the heck of it ya know).

Any ideas?
What themes?? Some themes might have a different div to manage the width.
I have 2 themes from the Black EVO set that aren't resizing.
(2010-12-05, 10:50 PM)ibhere Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,

All I need to do is change the width of the forum to match the logo. Right now it spreads across my monitor and I need to change the forum width to 760. Where can I make this change?

Thank you for your help.
IF you do it like what said below though it will look different with different resolutions. That's why it's best to have a logo not a banner that stretches the screen.

Seems to be the #wrapper class for those themes.
I just found it there myself.

Thanks for the help though. Big Grin