MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i try to activate a plugin i get this error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/145642/public_html/forum/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/145642/public_html/forum/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
Attach the copy of that plugin file here.
(2010-12-05, 11:30 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Attach the copy of that plugin file here.

<snip>

[attachment=20680]
There is no error in the plugin BTW. There is something else that is doing the issue.
Find both occurrences of:

require "../inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

change to:

require_once "../inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

(2010-12-05, 11:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Find both occurrences of:

change to:

now i get the same error when i activate it.
(2010-12-05, 11:36 PM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-05, 11:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Find both occurrences of:

change to:

now i get the same error when i activate it.

Try to change them like this;
	require MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
Did you change them both, and you're sure the file is saved?? You're getting this error because ./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php is being called more than once, this code stops that.

I've also unapproved the attachment you posted, labrocca's plugins can't be redistributed.
(2010-12-05, 11:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change them both, and you're sure the file is saved?? You're getting this error because ./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php is being called more than once, this code stops that.

I've also unapproved the attachment you posted, labrocca's plugins can't be redistributed.

yes i did. and deleted the old file and re uploaded the edited code. this only fixed the deactivation when i activate it i get the error.
Try this;

<snip>

It should work.
Pages: 1 2