MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Default Green theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone ,

this is my first work (just editing default theme of mybb lol :d )

I need some feedbacks and suggetions about this theme: http://test.bahi-education.com/

anny thing that you saw looked bad or not good .

thank you

Best regard Smile

Haytoch
To be honest, I didn't like the background of banner and the icon legends
(2010-12-06, 12:16 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I didn't like the background of banner and the icon legends
Firstly , thnx for your visite and reply Smile

So what do you suggeste ? plz (by the way it's my first work :d lol )

thank you so much
I guess, for a first work... well, here's some things I don't really like:
-The Header: The logo box seems to cut off the header, and it gives the theme an unnatural feel. The background image for the header (the green abstract theme) seems to repeat, and it creates an uneven line near the top of the header. The search bar also overlaps on the navigation. And if there's a search bar, you probably don't need a search button.

-The Border: I don't find that the silver and green goes together. I think the border's a bit too thick, and the wrong color. It also presses right against the container, which makes the theme feel very... condensed.

-The .thead and .tfoot: There seems to be a white line on the top of your .thead and .tfoot, and it's distracting to the eye. The gradient your using also goes light-dark, instead of the more appealing dark-light.

-The Buttons: You already said those were temporary, and rightfully so Wink

-The On/Off/Offlock Images: They're very blurry and pixely, and there colors don't seem to match. I usually think of On/Off/Offlock images being as follows, respectively: Full Color/Grayscaled, or Brightness Increased to give it a lack of color/Red or has a padlock on it. Creativity of course is fine, but I find the colors used hard to memorize.

Just some constructive criticism. Personally, I would do more than just green-ify it; make it unique!

Thank you Vocaloid ,
i will try to edit again all Smile
Theme Update