MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So how come i can get a response in the general discussion forum within minutes, but i've waited seven hours today to get a response on these two threads:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-83527.html

http://community.mybb.com/thread-83526.html

It seems kind of unfair because i have seen like 10 other people get support today in those support forums, but my threads were ignored. Sad

Am i being denied support or something? Because i have all the links to mybb on my forum and i don't have any illegal content on it...

Sad
They seem to be more part of theme support instead of general support for me. I could only guess what might be causing your expander issue, but I have absolutely no idea of you want to do or mean in the the "Custom Group Viewing" thread.
(2010-12-06, 02:20 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]They seem to be more part of theme support instead of general support for me. I could only guess what might be causing your expander issue, but I have absolutely no idea of you want to do or mean in the the "Custom Group Viewing" thread.

uhm, it's not really theme support because there's nothing wrong with the theme, one issue is pure coding of functions within mybb and another is probably template conditionals; ergo, mybb general support.

thank you for trying to help though Smile
Oh well, I'm just saying because the collpases thing is just about plain templates. As I said, I didn't get a single thing of what you want to achieve in the other thread but looks theme'ish since there are things marked on a theme.

Also, your forum doesn't have the minimum MyBB credit. I remember you must place a link back to mybb.com
(2010-12-06, 03:21 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well, I'm just saying because the collpases thing is just about plain templates. As I said, I didn't get a single thing of what you want to achieve in the other thread but looks theme'ish since there are things marked on a theme.

Also, your forum doesn't have the minimum MyBB credit. I remember you must place a link back to mybb.com

uhm, yeah it does, in two places...
Oh sorry about that, the scrolling bar completely covers the linkback; but you can see it at the bottom when you hide it.
maybe its just that folks that are here on the weekend can't help you with your specific questions.

i have been here off and on all weekend and your thread subjects did not catch my attention so i did not even read them.

also, if you did not notice, today was a big announcement about the MyBB lead developer leaving, so just maybe there is some staff "preoccupation" right now

btw, i just replied to the first post of your you linked to
Rolleyes

Not everybody can get an answer within minutes. Posting something in general support and posting something in general discussion are completely different things, I don't know how you can compare that.

If you've not got a reply for 24 hours, you can bump, just like other people do. And personally I'd agree with combus, one of these is asking about customisation to your theme that isn't default, and one is asking about code additions to show ads and announcements which aren't default.