MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Denied support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On 12/5/2010 i had been denied support from mybb because i own a hacking site, i left the mybb copyright i don't see what i did wrong. whats the use of visiting this site if no one will give me support. i thought this was an open community and they will give anyone support for the software they created. so i believe this is some mega BS. i don't know much of mybb and whats the use of me using it if no one will give me support.....
(2010-12-06, 01:29 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]whats the use of me using it if no one will give me support.....

whats the use of breaking the law...
You run a hacking forum, and it's against MyBB policies to support hacking forums. I'm sure this was clearly outlined when you were denied support. It's been like that for ages. I don't see what the problem is.
MyBB will not support sites breaking the law.
(2010-12-06, 01:39 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB will not support sites breaking the law.

wow. there any where else i can get support??
Mybbcentral.com
(2010-12-06, 01:39 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You run a hacking forum, and it's against MyBB policies to support hacking forums. I'm sure this was clearly outlined when you were denied support. It's been like that for ages. I don't see what the problem is.

but is there anywhere else i can get support, i dont really see the point of using there software if they will not give me support, i thought it was open to everyone. i never even removed MyBB copyright...
(2010-12-06, 01:49 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]but is there anywhere else i can get support, i dont really see the point of using there software if they will not give me support, i thought it was open to everyone. i never even removed MyBB copyright...

MyBB is open to everyone. You're allowed to have a hacking forum and no one on the MyBB team is going to do anything about you breaking the law. But since you are in fact breaking the law you are denied support.
(2010-12-06, 01:55 AM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-06, 01:49 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]but is there anywhere else i can get support, i dont really see the point of using there software if they will not give me support, i thought it was open to everyone. i never even removed MyBB copyright...

MyBB is open to everyone. You're allowed to have a hacking forum and no one on the MyBB team is going to do anything about you breaking the law. But since you are in fact breaking the law you are denied support.

it's a catch. a catch-22 Big Grin

and a morally sound one at that...
(2010-12-06, 01:48 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Mybbcentral.com

it will take forever to get support.
Pages: 1 2