MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SHHHHHHH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Thought'd I'd let you know my next project. But SHHHHH Wink
What happened to Neon Skinners and that other skinning website? Would it really be a good idea to make another!? Otherwise, good.
(2010-12-06, 06:50 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to Neon Skinners and that other skinning website? Would it really be a good idea to make another!? Otherwise, good.

It has been sold. :s
Why was the video needed if you could have easily written it down Toungue
(2010-12-06, 11:10 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Why was the video needed if you could have easily written it down Toungue

Because he's a Mac user, duh.

Though I will say text would have been easier.
Seeing as the website has a pretty basic skin itself, I wouldn't be urged to buy a skin from you over, say, Indiepaper or Nano Skinners.
I got bored.

I sold my other websites because I lost interest. I want to have a fresh start and I think that this may be it.

Basically, this project is to create free skins for the community.

We won't be selling themes ever (unless you request custom).

The theme is suppose to be clean and simple. I don't want to have too much going on.
(2010-12-06, 01:55 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-06, 11:10 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Why was the video needed if you could have easily written it down Toungue

Because he's a Mac user, duh.

Though I will say text would have been easier.

This. There's really no other explanation... what apple ads can do to this world... sad and makes people to think everyone with a mac thinks this way.

Oh and won't you get bored and will lose interest on this website too? It's about the same topic and will require you to do the same thing.
The main problem I've had is people weren't willing to pay. But I've been told many times that people would use them if they were free. Thus the free theme project is born.
Well make your theme a little better and good luck! I may use some. Wink
Pages: 1 2