MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Showing Post Number But NONE Need Moderation!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help!

One of the forums on my link building SEO forum is showing the post number and then next to it a number in parenthesis, like how it looks when there's a post that needs to be moderated.

There are NO posts that need to be moderated and it's only for this one forum that this is doing. Please help.

[Image: 2nk1lkh.png]
It means one of the posts in the forum have been unapproved. (the post/thread will appear in a red colour.)
(2010-12-06, 06:05 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]It means one of the posts in the forum have been unapproved. (the post/thread will appear in a red colour.)

OMG, hello? I already flipping said that and the fact that there are NO POSTS/THREADS waiting for approval!

So why is it showing? PLEASE READ THE FULL THREAD NEXT TIME. DON'T POST WITHOUT READING, GEEZE.
Wow, please calm down. :-\ I DID read the thread, but there is no cause for this that I can think of other than there is a unapproved post. Have you looked through every thread checking for any posts that have been unapproved? It doesn't necessarily mean there is a thread that needs to be approved... you could have just unapproved a post in a thread.
i have found sometimes if you move a thread before dealing with it it does that, its simple enough to fix

go to ACP > tools & Maintenance > recount & rebuild > then run Rebuild Forum Counters (i think its that one it wont hurt to run a few to find the right one though if im wrong)
(2010-12-08, 05:17 AM)EGS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-06, 06:05 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]It means one of the posts in the forum have been unapproved. (the post/thread will appear in a red colour.)

OMG, hello? I already flipping said that and the fact that there are NO POSTS/THREADS waiting for approval!

So why is it showing? PLEASE READ THE FULL THREAD NEXT TIME. DON'T POST WITHOUT READING, GEEZE.

Is there really a need to be so rude? If you can't be polite to people who try to help you'll end up being denied support.