MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow more then 1 theme to share plugins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just added 2 new themes and noticed that none of them are picking up the plugins already installed, I've made them a child forum to the main theme.

Thanks Smile
deactive all install plugins and then activate them, as new themes do not pick plugins by default, it should be done by the process i told, all will work fine on the new themes.
As said above, when a new theme is added, the plugin doesn't automatically edit the templates to add code for the plugins, so you have to deactivate/activate them to make the plugin show on the new theme Smile
Thanks but now some of my plugins won't work at all Sad I have the "Thanks" plugin and it was working, now it's not.
Plugins which automatically update templates sometimes do not work on custom themes right out of the box. You would need to go into the templates and manually add the links to the plugins yourself.

Remember if you deactivate a plugin sometimes in the settings you have to go in and enable it. That might be your issue with the thanks plugin. Does it work on the MYBB default theme?
Well when I go to activate the Thanks plugin I get this error

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
It was working fine until I deactivated it.
Can you link to the plugin?
Here is where I got it http://mods.mybb.com/view/thanks
I just tried to install this one http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system

It gave me this error
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101

I get this error a lot for a lot of plugins
For the first one, open ./inc/plugin/thx.php and find:
require '../inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

Or for the second, open ./inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php and find:
include MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

Replace with:
require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

For both, you'll need to make that change in two places.
Thank you very much, that fixed it Smile so would that be how to fix them all that do that error? Except for the "inc/adminfunctions_templates.php" part would be what fits for that plugin?
Pages: 1 2