MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WatchSC2.com - Starcraft II Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I first started this site to basically be an archive of videos pertaining to Starcraft II, a very famous PC game, from tournaments to tutorials to casts. Right now I am able to find just videos for the tournaments but I have been messaging some Youtube people asking if they wouldn't mind jumping on my site and posting their videos as well. Then I decided for WatchSC2 to be more of a community website for other Starcraft II fans/gamers to come together and talk about almost anything. So far this site has only one person operating on it and that's me Smile but the task is/will being demanding more support. I've been trying to reach out to others and so far haven't gotten a response. If you are interested in helping out, that would be swell. The site is composed of premaded templates that have been altered to my likings but later on down the road, when I have time, I will construct a complete custom template or hire someone to do it if time becomes an issue for me.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the site and help spread my site.

http://www.watchsc2.com