MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS missing from header, no styles at all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just tinkering around with my forum, and all of the sudden there were no styles. I looked and it looks like the style sheet is gone from my forum. For once I wasn't doing something style sheet related, just installing MattRogowski's plugin for uploading plugins and a free forum icons plugin. Any ideas?
URL??
It's running on a offline Ubuntu computer, so there is no URL currently. Is there anything that I can copy and paste for you?
Oh, OK... when you view the page source, there should be a few stylesheets included in the header, visit the global.css one, does it go to a 404?? If it does, or it's empty, edit the theme you're using and save all the stylesheets individually and they'll be re-cached. If it shows a 403 error, make sure ./cache/, ./cache/themes/, and the folders inside here are CHMOD to 777. if there is no CSS there at all in the page source, make sure {$stylesheets} is in your headerinclude template after the javascript includes.

That should cover everything.
Ahh. I seem to have found the problem. All of the links on my board linking back to the board itself seem to have been changed because of this WordPress plugin which I installed on my WordPress site, and then uninstalled. It apparently changed all of my internal links on my forum to the link of the forum installation of that plugin. So I need to know how to change the links back to normal. Do the stylesheets use {$mybb->settings['bburl']}? If so then I think I know how to change it back. If not then I will need some help. Smile
Yes, it uses {$mybb->settings['bburl']}, you can change it in the ACP if it's wrong.
Yup. It was wrong in the settings.php, so I changed it back. Everything is working now. Thanks Matt.