MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lovin' The Theme Mods Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mods.mybb.com/themes

And people wonder why only release mine on Dynaxel, thats just pathetic, maybe I should start naming mine with an AAA prefix.
All my theme names there start with the last half of the alphabet, still get downloaded lots. Dunno. I'm waiting patiently for the new mods site, which should fix these issues.
I thought pretty much the same when I visited the mods site a while ago. I hope they include some sort of way to group themes families or something like that... (as well as better sorting, but I'm sure that part is taken care of)
^ I hope so too.

Sort it by popularity, in order of release, at random, anything but alphabetically. That just makes it way too easy for people to take advantage of it.
I wouldn't mind seeing them ordered by date of release by default, with the top 3 downloads for the month/week or something. Of course, have a full listing with moar sorting options.
(2010-12-07, 04:30 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind seeing them ordered by date of release by default, with the top 3 downloads for the month/week or something. Of course, have a full listing with moar sorting options.

See the Statistics choice on the mods page. It will show you latest, most popular, etc.

Oh, didn't even know that was there. I meant more for that to be on the main page, though.
The Cure is on the last page and was actually the very last theme up until recent; it still has the most downloads for 1.6. Let people name their stuff what they want, it won't help them any. People who are looking for a website design are going to do their research, not just pick the first theme.

The only real complaint I have is the color variations. :\ But, what with a forum software to develop AND a premier site to keep up with that has lots of features as it is, I can understand why stuff like that isn't the highest priority.
Well his theme is showing up as #1...
Whos?