MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Post not functional after 1.6 update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We just updated our forums (Keroro World) to MyBB 1.6 and any member (include staff) can no longer edit their posts without getting the attached error (see image). We cannot edit posts at all due to this glitch.

How can we fix it?

[attachment=20688]
Looks like you didn't deactivate a plugin, MY_TABLE_PREFIX is not MyBB code, it's code from a plugin. MyPlaza I believe.
Hmmm, I see.
I went to the plug-ins and tried to deactivate it, but it only says "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.6.0" where it's supposed to have a link to deactivate it.
You should have deactivated it before you upgraded like the upgrade instructions say.

Edit the plugin file, and change the compatibility at the start from 14* to 16*, and then deactivate it.
Oh snap. Should have, yes. Should of told my administrator to have done that before he upgraded the system.

Alright then. I'll go ahead and do that. My apologies for another question, but will that be accessed through an FTP/Directory or the Admind CP?